I really like pesto and usually I make pasta with it but today I wanted to try a new recipe.
In the fridge I had the broccoli rabe and I combined them together with dried tomato and pesto to make a creative first course!
• 3.5 oz of pasta
• 2 tablespoons of pesto
• 1.4 oz of broccoli rabe
• 3 dried tomatoes
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• salt to taste.
1. In a saucepan bring water to boil and add salt and pasta.
2. When the pasta is al dente, drain.
3. Wash and clean the broccoli rabe.
4. In a saucepan boil the broccoli rabe.
5. In a pan add the oil and fry the dried tomatoes with broccoli rabe, cooked previously.
6. Add pasta and pesto.
7. Mix well and serve in the dishes!
∼ ∼ ∼ ∼ ∼ ∼ ∼ ∼…
View original post 176 more words