An alternative to ordinary meat loaf is meat loaf covered with bacon. A new flavor.
- 17.6 oz ground turkey
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup milk
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 5 slices of bacon
- 5.2 oz of ham
- 5.2 oz of provolone
- In a saucepan add water and bring it to boil with an egg inside in such a way that the egg becomes hard.
- In a bowl put the ground turkey, egg, bread crumbs, milk, a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Mix well and form a first layer for the meatloaf.
- On top the first layer add the provolone ham and hard-boiled egg.
- Close our meatloaf and give an oval shape.
- In the above braiding strips of bacon.
- Sprinkle black pepper on the bacon.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 375 ° F.
Enjoy your meal!
∼ ∼ ∼ ∼ ∼ ∼ ∼ ∼ ∼ ∼ ∼…
View original post 180 more words