When I was a child I remember that during the summer my parents cooked this recipe. I did not like a lot this recipe because in Sicily was very hot, however, the taste was really good.
I present this good recipe to eat with fresh zucchini!
1 long zucchini
2 medium onions
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
salt to taste
- Scrape the skin of the zucchini, wash and cut into large chunks.
- Peel, wash and cut the potatoes into cubes.
- Wash the tomatoes and cut them in two.
- Peel the onions and cut into thin slices.
- Put everything in a large pot with a water.
- Cook until the vegetables are cooked.
- Salt and add oil.
If you want you can add a little of melted cheese when the soup is in the plate.
∼ ∼ ∼ ∼ ∼ ∼ ∼ ∼…
View original post 173 more words