In this sunny Sunday I prepared this good cake!
- 7.10 oz flour
- 6.35 oz of sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 lemon zet
- 3.50 oz of vegetable oil
- 3.50 oz of water
- 0.56 oz baking powder
- 2.70 fluid oz of lemon juice
- 3.38 fluid oz of orange juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- In a bowl combine the ingredients and mix very well.
- In a baking dish put the parchment paper so that the cake does not stick to the edges.
- When everything is well mix pour the mixture into a baking dish.
- Bake at 180 ° C for 45 minutes.
- Outputs the cake from the oven.
- When it is cooled cut it into two equal parts.
- In the meantime in a saucepan combine the ingredients for the filling.
- Let thicken over a low flame.
- When you got a consistency similar to cream you can pour your mixture over…
View original post 222 more words